Wednesday 1 January 2014

God cares


I have been privileged to see God’s mighty hand upon my life, family and friends but more importantly, His loving kindness to even the minutest part of my life
One evening (about three years ago), I was in desperate need of water. I had just finished the last available meal in my house and needed to drink water. It was a period of my life when I was at my lowest point….I had no money, no food or even friends to run to. I thought of asking my neighbours but I had already asked for too much from them (or so I thought), so I just lay on the floor and tears just started streaming down my face uncontrollably. I pulled myself together and said a little prayer, that God would make a way for me and surprise me if truly he cared for me.
I dressed up and went out from my room and sat somewhere (in front of a locked shop) close to my house. After about ten minutes, a young man came and sat beside me carrying with him two sachets of very chilled water. He said hello and sat beside me (apparently, he was sitting there before), he took one sachet of water and offered me the other. I thanked him, drank the water (all of it) and after a while, left for my room in tears but this time, it was tears of joy.
 That moment, I knew beyond reasonable doubt that God truly does care for us.  Yes, he cares about EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF OUR LIVES.
He cares for the littlest issues of our lives and is committed to providing all our needs.

Philippians 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus

It’s never too small or too much of a need for Him to be concerned, if only you’d BELIEVE and ASK.

Philippians 4:6

 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done


 Its a new year and am sure we all have made plans to thrive in every area of our lives. Let us therefore put God first in all that we do this year for

The horses are prepared for battle but the victory belongs to The Lord (Proverbs 21:31)
 He took care of me,He will take care of you
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment: