Wednesday 1 July 2015

New month, SAME GOD!

Count your blessings for the month of June... how many are they? My guess is UNCOUNTABLE!!!

 I woke up this morning and started counting my blessings (hard to count) and realized God's been Faithful (as always) and Iv been blessed with so much, even the things I didn't pray for.
So, has the Lord been good to you this past month? has He done anything wonderful? Then expect more this month of July.


Because, if He provided for you before, He will provide again
 
If He healed you before, He will heal you again

If He brought out you of an ugly situation before, He can bring you out again

If He saved you from pain before, He can save you again



God can never change! situations can, You and I can but not God. Set goals for the new month, commit them to God's hand and never forget: If He DID IT before, He'd DO IT AGAIN...He's THE SAME GOD!

 Happy New Month Beautiful People!

No comments:

Post a Comment